In a situation where a code cannot be calculated or found for your mobile device, a refund will be issued 100%.
99% of the time a code will be found and will unlock your phone. If the code is not working, a video proof will be required of you. The video must contain 3 elements:
1. Show the IMEI number.
2. Enter the unlock code we sent you.
3. Show the code error message.
No refunds will be given if:
1. The IMEI number provided by you is incorrect and an unlock code has been produced
2. The phone is hardlocked, meaning an incorrect unlock was previously used in an attempt to unlock the phone.
3. No video evidence is provided in which the code did not work
4. Retrieval of the unlock code exceeded our stated average turnaround time. In most instances we are very accurate or even faster with the turnaround times, however there may be contingencies in which causes a delay.
5. Your device was successfully unlocked but the network you wish to use the phone on is not compatible. It is the buyers responsibility to make sure the device you wish to unlock will be compatible with the SIM card and network you are trying use.
6. You do not wish to unlock your phone anymore or you have unlocked somewhere else after the order was placed with us. No refunds on orders that are processing.
7. The phone was already unlocked prior to placing this order, or if this phone was previously Hardlocked (0 attempts left to input the code) prior to placing this order, or the phone is not asking for an unlock code.
8. Your phone is not GSM, it's the clients responsability to have verified this.
9. Your phone is blocked or blacklisted (reported lost or stolen, unpaid bills, contract problems, etc).
10. You placed and order for something else specified in selection panel (ex. buying an unlock code for Verizon when it clearly specifies the code is only for AT&T and T-mobile)